How to Design Your Own Custom Enamel Badge: Tips and Tricks for Wholesale Buyers
Enamel badges have been a popular way to show support for a cause or team for decades.
Custom enamel badges are a fantastic way to express your uniqueness and brand.
Wholesale buyers have the opportunity to design their own custom enamel badges.
You can make your own enamel badge using the advice in this article.
Determine the Purpose and Design
A fantastic way to advertise your brand is with enamel badges. These sturdy little things are inexpensive but of high value, and they could be the foundation of your upcoming marketing campaigns. A well-designed enamel badge, for instance, can aid in increasing brand recognition by converting recipients into mobile brand ambassadors.
When you first sketch out your design, be sure to specify exactly which areas you want to fill with enamel and what color to use.
Choose the Right Material
- It is extraordinarily hard and reasonably priced.
- Relatively simple to form into different shapes
- A good option for applications where flexibility and strength are both required.
- For specially crafted metal badges, copper is the preferred metal.
- A type of soft metal that is frequently used to create metal badges.
- Rusts unless it is sealed against moisture with paint or another sealant.
- If exposed to certain elements, it tends to corrode over time.
- Surfaces turn black or green due to a process known as tarnishing.
- In applications where weight or size are crucial considerations, its high cost makes it less advantageous.
Choose the Correct Enamel Type
Hard enamel is more durable and resilient. It is usually more expensive than soft enamel pins and comes in a wide range of colors.
Soft enamel surfaces feel textured and bumpy to the touch. They permit greater contrast in designs and a high level of detail.
Choose the Right Size and Shape
Your content will determine the size of your enamel badge. Consider a larger badge if there is more content. Keep your fonts in mind as well. The size of your badge will depend on the typeface you select.
Think about a shape that satisfies the requirements of your recipients. Always keep your design’s weight and balance in mind when considering size and shape.
Work with a Reputable Manufacturer
- You should work with a manufacturer that follows strict guidelines so that all of its products are produced to a high standard.
- You won’t have to forsake aesthetics in order to save money if you choose the right partner.
Designing a custom enamel badge can be a fun and exciting process.
By following these tips and tricks, wholesale buyers can create a high-quality enamel badge that represents their brand and message.
In order to help designers create custom enamel pins more quickly and effectively, Relia Metal manufactures custom enamel badges. Create your product now or get in touch with us if you’re interested in designing a unique enamel badge!