What size are custom coins? An important factor to consider in making a lasting custom challenge coin impression is the correct dimension or size. How a coin is viewed, carried, and treasured is greatly influenced by its size, shape, and dimensions.
Some of the common challenge coin sizes available are:
- 1.5” – This is a smaller size that is often used for a simpler design or when a more compact coin is desired.
- 1.75” – This is the most common size used for challenge coins that provides a balance between detail and size.
- 2” – This size offers a large canvas for intricate design and additional details.
- 2.25” – This size is less common but still can be chosen when a larger and more impressive coin is required.
- 2.5” – The size often used for special occasions or designs that require significant detail.
It is important to note that challenge coins come in a variety of shapes other than circles. While circular coins are conventional, many challenge coins have distinctive outlines that follow the curves of the design, such as shields, stars, and others. The size and shape of the challenge coin should be chosen based on the design, intended application, and desired impact.
Reach Out To Us Today!
If you have no idea how to design a custom challenge coin, it is best to partner with a reliable manufacturer like Relia Metal. Relia has years of experience and a team of knowledgeable designers and engineers to help you forge your ideas into high-quality challenge coins. Let us transform your vision into a masterpiece that resonates with your authenticity and branding style. You can visit our website for more information: China’s Best Custom Challenge Coin Manufacturer & Wholesaler (relmetal.com)